This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data ("Usage Data")
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEO
- This Permission allows Pure Mad Apps applications to use your device’s camera to take Photos / Videos and turn ON/OFF Camera Flash. We do not save or upload your photos/videos.
* CONNECT AND DISCONNECT FROM WI-FI
- This permission is used in Pure Mad Apps settings and notification tool bar in order to connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi.
* DEVICE INFORMATION
- Device-specific information such as your hardware model and operating system version. We DO NOT collect any of your unique identification.
* ADJUST YOUR WALLPAPER SIZE
- This permission allows users to crop Pure Mad Apps application wallpaper to the desired size.
* SET WALLPAPER
- This permission allows users to set a selected Pure Mad Apps application image as their wallpaper.
* PHOTOS, MEDIA, FILES
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage Test access to Protected storage. When user recommends friends to download Pure Mad Apps application by sharing to Social Network, we need to save an introduction picture to be shared on SD card. We won’t access other file on SD card.
* CAMERA USES
- We use camera captured images to process image , if you would like to save your edited image , it will be saved in your phone gallery or photo album . Unless you share using our app enables social networks , your photo won't be shared by our app.
* STORAGE DISCLOSURE
- We use read and write permission for storage . Storage permission is required when you want to select image for editing or you want to save your edited image in gallery or photo album.
- We recommend that you carefully check the updated content every time , when you continue to use our products or services ,we shall always assume that you agree to the terms and conditions that are effective at the present time
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.